Personal Service Corporation

Legal information for the Personal Service Corporation
Primary Officer Information
Corporate address (PO Boxes are not authorized)
No Yes
Closest reason for applying
Primary activity
Product(s) sold/produced or services provided
Common questions
No Yes
No Yes
No Yes
No Yes
No Yes
No Yes
Agreement and Communication

By checking this box, I agree to submit the information provided to this website. I agree that I have provided truthful information and that by checking this box acts as a signature of my agreement to the Terms and Conditions of service. I hereby authorize GovServices to be my third party designee to submit my completed SS4 form to the IRS, receive my EIN, and if necessary to answer questions to the IRS on my behalf.

Application Help

Personal Service Corporation

A Personal Service Corporation or a Professional Corporation is for a business in a field that requires a state license to practice!

For example:

  • - Dentist
  • - Chiropractor
  • - Physician
  • - Physical therapist
  • - Occupational therapist
  • - Speech therapist
  • - Attorney
  • - Accountant
  • - And many more...

You must also be registered with Your state as a Personal Service Corporation.

Remember: A state license to practice is required!

Miscellaneous Info

FEIN-GOV is a document preparation & filing service and cannot provide legal, financial, or other professional advice. We review the information you submit on a professional, legal or accounting level. You can file an SS4 form yourself at no charge with the IRS but we won't be able to assist you. The information contained on this website is based on general information obtained from the IRS. We make no warranties of any kind with respect to accuracy of the information shown. This website is not affiliated with the US Department of Treasury or the IRS