Incorporate your business in America

To start your business in United States of America, you will need to file articles of incorporation with state agency and apply for Employer Identification Number (EIN) with the IRS. In addition to that, depending upon your business type and state requirements you also need to apply for sales, witholding, business license, property account numbers and beer permit if your business intend to sell alcohol.

Choose State:

Select your entity type


A Corporation (also called A "C" corporation) is recognized as a separate legal entity, and is formed by filing articles of incorporation with your state agency. Begin Application


S-Corporation offers some additional tax benefits compared to Corp. An S corporation must elect to be taxed by submitting the IRS Form 2553. Begin Application

Limited Liability Company

An LLC identifies itself by its business name and extension LLC or Ltd Co. Its structure is allowed by State Laws. Begin Application

Expert Business & Tax advice

A guide to Incorporating your business

We help you provide a comparison of several of the most popular business entities including C-corporations, S-corporations and LLCs.

Corporate Taxes

Subscribe to our Corporate Tax bundle to set yourself free as we will file your Sales and Witholding taxes every month and other quarterly and annual taxes.

Have Questions?

Speak to our customer care specialist at (901) 221-4036 (M-F 11am-2pm EST).

Business Entities

FEIN-GOV is a document preparation & filing service and cannot provide legal, financial, or other professional advice. Please submit your application after going though the instructions carefully.

Application Process for new corporations: